Finally...
Saturday, November 04, 2006 x 10:12:00 AM
Haha, Long long time never update liao...
Also long long time never read other people's blog...
Why leh? I wonder...
Time is not on my side every time... My life as a Uni-student is revolving around tutorials lectures, lab reports, projects, quizes... not forgetting friends, sci-club, space, flag, and family...
It saddens me to see that how monotoneous my life have become...
Every weekday is a deja-vu of the past week...
Then on the weekends I just nuah all the way till monday...
Exams are coming in 3 weeks time...
Am I prepared? No...
Have I studied? No...
Is my work done? No...
Damn!
The only good things I have now is the Korean Drama, Goong and the GBA games that I am playing...
Not even food can make me happy...
Not even a holiday can make me happy...
Then what can make me happy?
The day when my life has become more harmonic... aka when this sem ends
Hope to live to that day...
JohnnyTanCH... another living being living in mono...