Alone...
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 x 9:26:00 AM
Its 0925 on my clock now. The house is so quiet...
My parents had left for a trip in Malacca for three days. This means I have the house to myself in the morning for three days... Haha... So quiet.
As u know, (some of u might not...), I'm not a heavy sleeper. Even if I fall asleep at 3am, I would be awake by 0830. My biological clock has tuned me to be the "Early Bird"... Now to catch worms...
So, what to do on a early morning with no one at home?
...
...
...
I definitely have no idea. I don't want to get some more sleep, give me headaches...
I could watch TV, but there's nothing nice to watch at the moment.
I wouldn't want to do my tutorials, I'm an afternoon working person...
And I just plain late to go for a morning run... Running alone is damn boring lor...
I had eaten breakfast and with nothing much to do. Playing Games has now become a hazard than a way to pass my time. (Once I play, I can't stop thinking to stop...)
So any good things to do on a boring morning with absolutely no one at home?
I wish I had some ideas...
JohnnYTanCH... Lonely... I am so Lonely... I have nobody... On my own...