A mid term break update
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 x 10:10:00 PM
Sorry for the delay. I didn't have the time to update this. You will know why after reading this.
Last week, my schedule was quite packed. First I had to study for GEM2900 test. Thankfully, the test turned out quite easy, in fact, I decided not to S/U my GEM. Then I have to complete my CM1101 lab report. I had a hard time completing it. First, I thought I could not plot the graph as I did not have the analysis toolpak add in for MS office. Then I realise that I can find out the gradient and R^2 value using Open Office. Thus I spent the whole wednesday afternoon and night to complete my lab report. And thanks to Yong Yao, I managed to draw the graph in MS excel. Yea, with that completed, I concentrated all my efforts in my CM1111 practical on thursday. I was working very fast but I still finished late as I could not balance one of the equations. But I'm glad that the rest of the week passed by peacefully.
Yes, it's now the second day of the mid term week. I had already planned out my schedule so from tomorrow onwards it's pure mugging... Three tests next week, OH MY GOD!!! Thankfully one of them is in open book format (it's an online test anyway). Still, I need to revise and practise more, especially for GEK1527.
So much said, it's time to say sayonara... Next time then...